Town of Meeker
- Situated at 6,250 ft. above sea level
- Tour the White River Museum,
part of original officers’ quarters in 1879
- Visit the Flat Tops Scenic Byways
- Breathtaking mountain vistas
- Among the most popular sports offered
- Rim Rock has welcomed hunters for over 3 decades!
- Largest deer and elk population in Colorado
- Avid anglers can troll the waters of the White River, Yampa River, Trappers Lake, Rio Blanco Lake, Meadow Lake, or Lake Avery
- Ice Fishing for the hearty at Lake Avery and Rio Blanco Lake
Meeker Golf Course
- Overlooks scenic White River
- Beautiful 9-hole mountain golf course
- Exciting way to view White River Valley
- Flat Tops Wilderness offers over 178 miles of trails
- Cross country skiing, and snowshoeing also available in the area.
- Explore exclusive peaks as well as scenic and attractive trails
- Experience nature at its best.
- Off-highway-vehicle riding 4WD & ATV trails.
- Over 100 species found on the campground!