Town of Meeker
- Situated at 6,250 ft. above sea level
- Tour White River Museum, part of original officers’ quarters in 1879
- Visit Flat Tops Wilderness
- Scenic byways provide breathtaking vistas
- Among most popular sports offered
- Campground has welcomed hunters for over a decade
- Boasts of largest deer and elk population in Colorado
- Avid angler can troll the waters of the White River, Yampa River, Trappers Lake,Rio Blanco Lake, Meadow Lake, or Lake Avery.
Meeker Golf Course
- Overlooks scenic White River
- Offers fine golfing, clubhouse, restaurant, and pro shop.
- Exciting way to view White River Valley
- Flat Tops Wilderness offers 78 miles of groomed trails
- 100 miles of natural trails